Jingle Contest Form
Saubhagya Jingle contest
■ Saubhagya, the flagship government electrification scheme aimed at electrification of every willing household in India, is here with yet another exciting competition "The Saubhagya Jingle Contest". This competition is open to all citizens of India.
■ Submission of Entries:
● Competition starting date - 14nd April, 2018
● Competition closing date 5th May, 2018
The prizes are as follows:
● 1st prize - Rs.50,000 /-
● 2nd prize - Rs.30,000 /-
● 3rd prize - Rs.20,000 /-
● (10 consolation prizes of Rs.10,000 /-)
For any further queries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly note the queries received up to 2 days before closing date of the contest will only be replied.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
2. Theme of the Jingle/Song Competition is Saubhagya Scheme (About how Saubhagya scheme is potent of impacting the lives of the villagers)
3. Duration of Jingles should not be more than 3 minute. A short duration Jingle will not be considered negatively.
4. The Jingle/Song competition should be in English or Hindi language.
5. The evaluation criteria for submission of Jingle/Song is: iii. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions. v. The final winning entry would be decided by the above-mentioned committee.
6. All the entries will be submitted online on http://saubhagya.gov.in
7. All the entries are meant to be used by Rural Electrification Corporation Limited for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative. None of the entries must contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
8. Multiple submissions by the same participant are allowed.
9. The participant must be the same person who has made the Jingle/Song and plagiarism would not be allowed.
10. Please note that the Jingle/Song must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
By registering for participation in the Contest, the Participant(s) warrant that:
a) They have complied with these Entry conditions
b) Their entries are original
c) Their entry does not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
13. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
14. This includes details such as name, email ID, complete postal address and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
15. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed of any changes in the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest. However, any changes will be updated/ posted on the Saubhagya Portal.
16. There will be no notification to participants of rejected entries.
17. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited reserves the right to reject any entry, which he/she does not feel, is suitable or appropriate or which does not confirm to any of the conditions listed above.
18. Expenses, disputes and legal complaints are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi only incurred for this purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
19. For payment to the award winners necessary bank details will be taken after declaration of winners of the contest.
20. Rural Electrification Corporation Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes will be updated/ posted on the Saubhagya Portal.