Photo Contest Form
(Only for GVA's along with all REC and its subsidiaries' employees)
Saubhagya Photography contest
■ Saubhagya, the flagship government electrification scheme aimed to electrify every willing household in India, is set with yet another exciting competition "The Saubhagya Photography Contest". This competition is open to all GVA's along with all REC and its subsidiaries' employees.
■ Submission of Entries:
● Competition starting date - 14nd April, 2018
● Competition closing date 5th May, 2018
The prizes are as follows:
● 1st prize - Rs.40,000 /-
● 2nd prize - Rs.30,000 /-
● 3rd prize - Rs.20,000 /-
● (10 consolation prizes of Rs.5,000 /-)
For any further queries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly note the queries received up to 2 days before closing date of the contest will only be replied.
Terms and Conditions
1. Photos submitted must be at least 600 pixels and ideally captured on at least an 8 Megapixel camera.
2. Images should be no larger than 20MB.
3. Photographs should be submitted in jpg /jpeg/png file format.
4. Both color and monochrome images will be accepted.
5. No limit on number of entries
6. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
7. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions.
8. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, quality of pictures, visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of the scheme.
9. Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and you shall indemnify.
10. All photographs would be the intellectual property of Rural Electrification Corporation and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize. The prize winning photograph is meant to be used by of Rural Electrification Corporation for promotional and display purpose.
11. The photograph/s must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
13. REC reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or the terms/condition without notice.
14. REC will not be held responsible if the participants are not able to upload their entries on the Saubhagya Portal before the last date and time of submission for any reason whatsoever.